Australian Gold Spray Oil SPF 6 smells divine. It is packed full of delicious natural oils to help nourish you skin and enhance it’s ability to develop a gorgeous, golden tan. All this whilst offering protection to your skin from harmful UV. The protection offered is SPF 6, considered low UV protection.
This oil contains delicious exotic oils; tea tree oil, olive oil, sunflower oil and carrot oil which is rich in antioxidants, for beautifully tanned and nourished skin. With delicious “Cocoa Dreams” fragrance. This product also contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest Vitamin C content of any fruit and will protect your skin from free radicals.
How to use Australian Gold Spray Oil SPF 6
As with all sun protection products, it’s important to ensure you are using it correctly. Here’s our guide:
- Apply generously and evenly to your skin at least 20 minutes before sun exposure
- If you want to apply this to your face, first spray it into your hands. Then use your hands to apply to your face. Do not spray this product directly to your face.
- Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and sweating.
There are many other products within the Australian Gold range if you are looking for a different Sun Protection Factor (SPF) or sun protection type. View the range here
What’s in the bottle?
Each bottle of Australian Gold Spray Oil SPF 6 contains the following active sun protection chemicals ingredients:
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (also called avobenzone)
- Benzophenone-3 (also called oxybenzone)