Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Continuous Spray Argan Oil SPF 6 177ml
Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Continuous Spray Argan Oil SPF 6. Non-greasy and lightweight protection for your skin.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Continuous Spray Argan Oil SPF 6 will indulge your senses, whilst protecting and moisturising your skin. We love Hawaiian tropic – it always reminds us of holidays and this product is no different. The luxurious formula is blended with Argan Oil – a great moisturiser for your skin.
This product offers broad spectrum protection – which means it will protect against both UVA (responsible for Skin Ageing) and UVB (responsible for Skin Burning). If you’re familiar with the UVA Star Rating, this product is measured as Good – UVA 3*.
SUN CARE TIPS
Here’s our top tips to keep your skin protected from harmful UV.
- Apply your sun protection at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- If using this product on you face, we recommend spraying into your hands and applying to your face. Do not spray directly to face.
- Ensure you have enough protection – we would suggest the equivalent of 3 tablespoons for a full body application.
- Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling or sweating.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
KEY FEATURES OF HAWAIIAN TROPIC DRY OIL CONTINUOUS SPRAY ARGAN OIL SPF 6
With lots of different sun protective oils on the market, you will want to be sure you know what your are buying. Have a look at some of the key features of the Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Continuous Spray Argan Oil SPF 6.
- Absorbs rapidly into the skin.
- Water resistant.
- Broad Spectrum protection – both UVA and UVB protective.
- Non-greasy formula.
This sun protective oil is also available in SPF 15. Perhaps you might also be interested in the other Dry Oil Continuous Spray options from Hawaiian Tropic. We have the coconut and mango range available in SPF 10 and SPF 30
WHAT’S IN THE CAN?
There’s lots of ingredients in each can of Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Continuous Spray Argan Oil SPF 6, and we don’t want you to be confused. Therefore, we’ve listed out the key active sunscreen ingredients to keep you in the know:
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (also called Avobenzone)