New for 2018, Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Face Lotion SPF 50. A new addition to the trusted Hawaiian Tropic range of quality suncare. This new Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Face Lotion SPF 50 has been delicately formulated to help bring luxury without compromising on sun protection and awareness of skin sensitivity.
The formula also helps to prevent premature ageing. Whilst exposed to the sun, the Sensitive Skin range will protect from the UVA rays that are responsible for skin ageing.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply the product 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply the application frequently to maintain protection.
This Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Face Lotion SPF 50 is
- Handy size for handbags and hand luggage when travelling, 60ml.
- Great for use every day.
- Very easy to apply.
- Kind to skin.
- No added fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Water resistant.
- Oil free.
- UVA 3* (Good).
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation in US as an effective Broad Spectrum sunscreen for Daily Use.
If you love this formula for your face, why not use the complimentary Hawaiian Tropic formula for Sensitive Skin Body.
STAYING SAFE IN THE SUN
- Apply your Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Face Lotion SPF 50 at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Seek shade when UV is high, usually between 11am- 3pm.
- Protect your head, scalp, ears, hands and feet. These parts of the body are often forgotten when applying sun protection.
- Continue to use sun protection on cloudy days. Harmful UV can penetrate cloud cover.
WHAT’S IN THIS SUN PROTECTION?
The sun protection ingredients are chemical filters (Octocrylene, Benzophenone-3 (also known as Oxybenzone), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (also known as Avobenzone).