Branded as the surfer’s choice, Island Tribe clear gel sunstick SPF 50 is resistant to water and perspiration. The formula in this product has been designed with sports and active days in mind. Whether hitting the slopes, the waves or even the pitch, when applied correctly this will protect you for up to 4 hours.
The colourless gel spray is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed by the skin. The Island Tribe clear gel sunstick SPF 50 gives intensive care and protection to your skin against UVB and UVA rays. This is safe to use on children and is fragrance free.
The SPF protection is 50 – which protects you 50 times longer than your natural skin protection against the burning UVB rays. UVA – optimal protection against skin ageing caused by the sun. Skin friendly and dermatologically tested.
How to use
Your Island Tribe clear gel sunstick SPF 50 will be effective, as long as you use it correctly. Here’s our top tips on how to use:
- Apply the sunstick generously to clean, dry skin, at least 30 minutes before you are exposed to the sun.
- Reapply, at least, every 4 hours.
- Reapply if you have been excessively sweating or towelling.
You may be interested in looking at other products within the Island Tribe range
What’s in this Island Tribe clear gel sunstick SPF 50?
We know you may be interested to know what sun protection ingredients are in this sunstick, so we’ve listed them here for your information:
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (also known as Avobenzone)
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (also known as Octinoxate)