Branded as the surfer’s choice, Island Tribe lotion dispenser SPF 30 is resistant to water and perspiration. The formula in this product has been designed with sports and active days in mind. Whether hitting the slopes, the waves or even the pitch, when applied correctly this will protect you for up to 4 hours.
The colourless gel spray is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed by the skin. The Island Tribe lotion dispenser SPF 30 gives intensive care and protection to your skin against UVB and UVA rays. This is safe to use on children and is fragrance free.
The SPF protection is 30 – which protects you 30 times longer than your natural skin protection against the burning UVB rays. UVA – optimal protection against skin ageing caused by the sun. Skin friendly and dermatologically tested.
How to use
Your Island Tribe lotion dispenser SPF 30 will be effective, as long as you use it correctly. Here’s our top tips on how to use:
- Apply the lotion generously to clean, dry skin, at least 30 minutes before you are exposed to the sun.
- Reapply, at least, every 4 hours.
- Reapply if you have been excessively sweating or towelling.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Don’t spray near a naked flame.
- For external use only.
This product also comes with a free SPF 50 Clear Gel Sunstick. You may be interested in looking at other products within the Island Tribe range
What’s in this Island Tribe lotion dispenser SPF 30?
We know you may be interested to know what sun protection ingredients are in this lotion, so we’ve listed them here for your information:
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (also known as Avobenzone)
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (also known as Octinoxate)