Malibu Dry Oil Travel Pack comes in a clear zip-up pouch, so handy to add in to your carry on bags when travelling . It’s compact and fits neatly into your bag, to keep your sunscreen ready to hand as soon as your arrive at your destination.
What’s in the Malibu Dry Oil Travel Pack
Each Malibu Dry Oil Travel contains 3 handy 100ml bottles for all-round sun protection and skin care after sun exposure. There’s a Malibu Dry Oil Spray in SPF 10 and also SPF 15. Both of these offer protection from UVA and UVB, and are very water resistant. The third bottle is a handy Malibu Aftersun Gel, enriched with healing properties of the Aloe Vera Plant.
What is Dry Oil?
The term dry oil is used to describe an oil that is absorbed quickly into the skin, meaning it won’t leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy. Many people love the rich feeling of oil, so this is a great way to enjoy without any greasiness.
Tips for keeping safe in the sun
- Make sure to use the appropriate amount of sun lotion on your skin. We would recommend 30-40ml for full coverage of an adult body.
- Apply sun protection at least 15 minutes before you skin is exposed to sunlight. You could even apply (or re-apply) you sun protection prior to disembarking your flight.
- Encourage you family and friends to apply sun protection, wear hats, sunglasses and cover shoulders, even on cloudy days
- Always seek shade in the hours of strongest UV. Typically, the UV is strongest between 11am-3pm
- Remember to protect your head, scalp, ears, hands and feet.