Palmer’s Eventone Suncare SPF 50 Lotion With Cocoa Butter contains effective UVA/UVB filters. It’s rich, natural moisturisers Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil will guard against the damaging effects of the UV therefore helping to maintain a youthful, even skin tone.
It’s ultra-sheer formula is able to absorb instantly and is not heavy or greasy. As well, it’s especially formulated to leave a healthy-looking radiance on skin without any white, pasty residue.
How to apply:
We recommend establishing a good suncare practise to ensure your skin is full protected:
- Apply Palmer’s Eventone Suncare SPF 50 Lotion With Cocoa Butter generously and evenly before sun exposure.
- Allow your sun protection to dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Re-apply after sweating, towelling or swimming.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours.
This Palmer’s Eventone Suncare SPF 50 Lotion With Cocoa Butter is also available in a spray
As well as keeping your skin protected from harmful UV, there are other things you can do to keep your skin healthy inside and out:
- Make sure you are using the appropriate amount of sun lotion. We recommend 30-40 ml for full coverage of an adult body.
- After swimming, sweating or towelling, we recommend re-applying to ensure maximum protection.
- Keep hydrated during the day by drinking plenty of water.
What’s in Palmer’s Eventone Suncare SPF 50 Lotion With Cocoa Butter:
There’s lots of good ingredients in this sun protection lotion.
- Cocoa Butter – Eventone Suncare is part of the Cocoa Butter Formula range from Palmer’s. This is a key ingredient for these products to moisturise even the roughest and driest areas of skin.
- Shea Butter – a deep moisturiser that soothes any dry skin as well as keeping moisture locked in to keep your skin hydrated.
- Coconut Oil – has so many uses for your skin, especially to hydrate at a deeper layer giving your skin a natural glow too.
You’ll be pleased to know that Palmer’s Eventone Suncare SPF 50 Lotion With Cocoa Butter is
- PABA Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free