Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 15 150ml enhances your skin’s own natural tanning process. How does it do this? Well, it contains Melitan, which is an ingredient that will double your skin’s own natural tanning pigments , called melanin. Unlike other tan intensifiers, Melitan does not stain you clothes, swimwear or towels. This spray is ultra-light, non-greasy and non-sticky. It is absorbed into your skin, giving instant hydration to help in the fight against peeling, as well as contributing to a longer lasting summer glowing tan.
The spray provides effective UVA/UVB sun protection. The SPF is factor 6, rated as High Protection, which will protect your skin from harmful UVB rays. This is a broad spectrum protection too, which means it offers protection against UVA too. This is rated as Good, which protects 60%-80% UVA compared to UVB – 3* on the UVA Star Rating Scheme.
How to use Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 15 150ml:
- Spray directly and liberally onto your skin before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming, sweating or towelling.
- To apply to your face, spray into you palms and apply with your hands.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
What’s in the bottle?
In every bottle of Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 15 150ml is lots of different ingredients that help protect and nourish your skin. Here’s some of the ones you want to know about:
- Vitamin E
We also stock alternative SPF in the Piz Buin Tan & Protect range, as well as lotions as and oils
Finally, here’s our top sun tips to keep safe and look amazing in the sun:
- Use the appropriate quantity of sun lotion to your skin. It is recommended that 30-40ml is required for full coverage of an adult body
- Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 15 150ml needs to be applied at least 15 minutes before you expose your skin to the sun.
- After swimming, extensive sweating or towelling, we recommend re-applying sun protection to ensure maximum protection.
- When using sun protection sprays, we recommend to spray into your hands and then use your hands and fingertips to apply to the face, avoid sensitive areas.