Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 6 150ml enhances your skin’s own natural tanning process. How does it do this? Well, it contains Melitan, which is an ingredient that will double your skin’s own natural tanning pigments , called melanin. Unlike other tan intensifiers, Melitan does not stain you clothes, swimwear or towels. This spray is ultra-light, non-greasy and non-sticky. It is absorbed into your skin, giving instant hydration to help in the fight against peeling, as well as contributing to a longer lasting summer glowing tan.
The spray provides effective UVA/UVB sun protection. The SPF is factor 6, rated as High Protection, which will protect your skin from harmful UVB rays. This is a broad spectrum protection too, which means it offers protection against UVA too. This is rated as Good, which protects 60%-80% UVA compared to UVB – 3* on the UVA Star Rating Scheme.
How to use Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 6 150ml:
- Spray directly and liberally onto your skin before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming, sweating or towelling.
- To apply to your face, spray into you palms and apply with your hands.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
What’s in the bottle?
In every bottle of Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 6 150ml is lots of different ingredients that help protect and nourish your skin. Here’s some of the ones you want to know about:
- Vitamin E
We also stock alternative SPF in the Piz Buin Tan & Protect range, as well as lotions as and oils
Finally, here’s our top sun tips to keep safe and look amazing in the sun:
- Use the appropriate quantity of sun lotion to your skin. It is recommended that 30-40ml is required for full coverage of an adult body
- Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Intensifier Sun Spray SPF 6 150ml needs to be applied at least 15 minutes before you expose your skin to the sun.
- After swimming, extensive sweating or towelling, we recommend re-applying sun protection to ensure maximum protection.
- When using sun protection sprays, we recommend to spray into your hands and then use your hands and fingertips to apply to the face, avoid sensitive areas.