Riemann P20 SPF 15 100ml Spray offers a long lasting sun protection formula. The formula uses long lasting UVA and UVB chemical filters to protect from sun ageing and burning. Use Riemann P20 SPF spray under make-up for daily use, as well as to protect your whole body when enjoying the sun on holiday or at home.
Riemann P20 SPF 15 100ml spray is rated as “Ultra” for UVA Protection – protecting from at least 90% UVA compared to UVB, marked as UVA 5*.
How to Apply:
We recommend applying Riemann P20 SPF 15 spray at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Apply the lotion generously and evenly each morning to clean, dry skin. Take care to ensure you haven’t missed vulnerable parts of your skin, such as nose, ears, neck, back of legs and feet. It only takes a few minutes to be thorough and protect your skin well.
Once you’ve applied Riemann P20 SPF 15 100ml spray to your skin, be sure to allow the formula to dry. The lotion is lightweight and easy to apply, and offers very high broad spectrum protection for your skin. Whilst it’s drying, make sure you keep clear from clothing, towels, sheets and other materials to avoid staining.
If you do happen to get your P20 on fabrics, don’t use bleach to remove, as this will react with the formula.
Riemann P20 SPF 15 is also available in a 200ml spray.
We know that ingredients can be confusing, so we’ve listed out the names of the chemical UV Filters for you:
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (can also be called Avobenzone)
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
It’s great to know that Riemann P20 SPF 15 Spray 100ml doesn’t contain any added fragrance, colorants, or added preservatives.
- Use the appropriate quantity of sun lotion to your skin. Experts recommend 30-40ml for full coverage of an adult body.
- Riemann P20 forms a protective film over your skin and should be applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After swimming, extensive sweating or towelling, we recommend re-applying sun protection to ensure maximum protection.
- When using sun protection sprays, we recommend applying to your face using your hands and fingertips to avoid sensitive areas.