Sunsense Sports Gel SPF 50 is a perfect addition to your outdoor sports essentials. With a multi-directional spray, your sun protection is easy to apply, especially those hard to reach areas of your skin, and it’s quick drying.
All Sunsense sun protection products are formulated to filter out 95-99% of UVA radiation. The Sunsense Sports Gel SPF 50 has been formulated and tested to meet the Australian suncare standards. As a result, these standards are far more rigorous than the UK/EU standards. This product is listed with UVA 3-star rating, which means that it has UVA protection of at least 0.8 compared to UVB. This Sports Gel offers SPF 50 protection against the burning caused by UVB rays.
How to apply:
- Shake the bottle well
- Apply your Sunsense Sports Gel SPF 50 liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. We recommend at least 30ml for an average size adult for full body application.
- Reapply your suncare at least every 3 hours.
- Make sure you reapply after swimming, sweating and towelling to maintain sun protection.
You may also be interested in the Sports Mist, also SPF 50.
The Sunsense Sports Gel SPF 50 has many features and benefits that make this a top choice for many of our customers:
- This spray application is easy to use at any angle and is easy to spread and rub in, even on hairy areas of your skin.
- This formula is sand resistant; hence, it’s great for your beach-based sports activities.
- Contains Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) which will improve your skin tone, lock in moisture and increase your skins elasticity.
- Contains Vitamin E to improve the appearance of age spots, fine lines and smoothing wrinkles too.
What’s in Sunsense Sports Gel SPF 50?
Lastly, we don’t want you to be confused by the ingredients in your sun protection. Therefore, we’ve picked out some of the key UVA and UVB filters and active ingredients :
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (octinoxate)
- Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (avobenzone)
- Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
This Sunsense Sports Gel SPF 50 contains alcohol, therefore avoid contact with eyes.