If you or your loved ones have sensitive skin, Sunsense Sensitive Sun Lotion SPF 50 100g could be just what they need to protect them from harmful UV rays. Using active mineral sunscreen ingredients, this formula also contains Niacinamide (Vitamin B3). This will improve skin tone and texture, help to enhance you skin’s barrier function, plus it will lock in moisture. All of these benefits help to rebuild healthy skin cells, as well as protect from harmful UV.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB
- Up to 4 hours water resistant
- Contains Vitamin B3
- Free from chemical active ingredients
- Free from lanolin and fragrance
How to use Sunsense Sensitive Sun Lotion SPF 50 100g
The key thing for all sun protection is making sure you apply it effectively. Follow these steps to get the best out of this product:
- Shake before use
- Apply generously and evenly to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every 2 hours
- Reapply after swimming, towelling or sweating excessively
- Avoid contact with eyes
Whats in the tube?
The sun protection ingredients in this tube are active mineral ingredients, rather than chemical ingredients. There’s Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. Both of these ingredients act to reflect the harmful UV rays away from your skin, instead of absorbing them.