Sunsense Ultra Family SPF 50 125ml is a light, smooth formula that offers very high protection from the sun. Plus, it’s 4 hours’ water resistance. This sunscreen is very easy to apply to your skin. Since 2018, it has been formulated with Vitamin B3. This ingredient has additional benefits for your skin; helping to reduce wrinkles, reducing uneven skin and helping with sun damage.
The formula in the Sunsense Ultra Family SPF 50 125ml offers 95-99% protection against UVA. This protection is classified as 5* Ultra if you’re familiar with the UVA Star Rating scheme.
The whole range of Sunsense protection has been formulated using high quality ingredients that will quickly adhere to your skin.
HOW TO USE SUNSENSE ULTRA FAMILY SPF 50 125ML:
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes before heading into the sun.
- Reapply every 2 hours.
- Reapply after swimming, sweating and towelling.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
TIPS FOR KEEPING SAFE IN THE SUN:
- Make sure to use the appropriate amount of sun lotion to your skin. We recommend 30-40ml for full coverage of an adult body.
- Apply sun protection at least 15 minutes before your skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Encourage your family to use Sunsense Ultra Family SPF 50 125ml daily, even on cloudy days.
- Always seek shade in the hours of strongest UV. Typically, the UV is strongest between 11am-3pm.
- Remember to protect your head, scalp, ears, hands and feet.
WHAT’S IN THE BOTTLE?
The ingredients in sun protection can be confusing. Here’s a list of the chemical and physical UV filters that you may wish to know about:
- Butyl methoxy dibenzoylmethane (avobenzone)
- Benzophenone-3 (oxybenzone),
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (octinoxate)
- 4-methylbenzylidine camphor,
- Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid (ensulizole)
- Titanium dioxide
- Aluminium stearate