Sunsense Ultra SPF 50 500ml is a light, smooth formula that offers very high protection from sun as well as 4 hours’ water resistance. This bottle is an easy to use pump bottle ideal for kids and adults to use. Since 2018, Sunsense Ultra SPF 50 500ml is now made with Vitamin B3, which has added benefits. Therefore helping reduce wrinkles, reducing uneven skin and help with sun damage.
The formula offers 95-99% protection against UVA. Did you know that all Sunsense products are tested rigourously against Australian/New Zealand standards for Sun Protection? Sun protection standards in Australia and New Zealand are far greater than the EU standards currently required in the U.K. The whole range of Sunsense protection has been formulated using high quality ingredients that will quickly adhere to your skin.
How to use:
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes before heading into the sun.
- Reapply every 2 hours.
- Reapply after swimming, sweating and towelling.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Tips for keeping safe in the sun:
- Make sure to use the appropriate amount of sun lotion to your skin. We recommend 30-40ml for full coverage of an adult body.
- Apply sun protection at least 15 minutes before your skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Encourage your family to use Sunsense Ultra SPF 50 500ml daily, even on cloudy days.
- Always seek shade in the hours of strongest UV. Typically, the UV is strongest between 11am-3pm.
- Remember to protect your head, scalp, ears, hands and feet.
What’s in Sunsense Ultra SPF 50 500ml?
The ingredients in sun protection can be confusing. Therefore, we have a list of the chemical and physical UV filters that you may wish to know about:
- Butyl methoxy dibenzoylmethane (avobenzone)
- Benzophenone-3 (oxybenzone),
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (octinoxate)
- 4-methylbenzylidine camphor,
- Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid (ensulizole)
- Titanium dioxide
- Aluminium stearate