Keep your face protected from sun damage with Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Tinted Honey SPF 50. Suitable for all skin types it mimics your skin tone, leaving your skin with a sunkissed glow. There’s also Vitamin E to smooth, moisturise and revitalise your skin, whilst keeping it looking healthy and radiant.
The formula offers SPF 50 protection as well as strong UVA/UVB protection (UVA 90% and UVB SPF30).
What are the key features of this sun protection?
This product has been several important features that make it stand out from the crowd. Here are a few of those features:
- Ultralight lamellar broad-spectrum SPF50 protection with GSP for Infrared protection. GSP-T is a powerful antioxidant complex that protects you skin from environmental damage as well as soothing your skin.
- Contains Ectoin for active DNA and cell protection.
- Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Tinted Honey SPF 50 comes in an airless pump dispenser, which prevents product deterioration and contamination.
- The sun protection is incredibly fast-absorbing, ultralight and has a non-greasy texture.
How to use Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Tinted Honey SPF 50
All sun protection solutions will offer the best protection once you apply them correctly. To get the best out of Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Tinted Honey SPF 50, we recommend the following steps:
- Dispense 1 finger length of the face fluid and apply this to your face evenly at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Dispense another finger length of the face fluid and apply this to your neck and ears
- Re-apply in the event of excessive towelling, sweating or prolonged swimming.
Ultrasun is ideal for anyone who is prone to sun allergies, such as prickly heat and Majorca acne (aka acne aestivalis). Within the Ultrasun range, there are other face sun protection products available. Have you tried Anti-Pollution Face Fluid SPF 50+, Anti-Ageing SPF 50+, Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50 or Anti-Ageing Tinted SPF 30.
What’s in the bottle?
This Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Tinted Honey SPF 50 does not contain perfume, emulsifiers or preservatives. Also, it does not contain Octocrylene or Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (also known as Octinoxate). Here’s a list of the key active ingredients that will protect you from harmful UV rays:
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine