Keep your face protected from sun damage with Ultrasun Face Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50+. Suitable for all skin types it reduces the intensity of existing pigmentation while protecting against skin-ageing. The Ultrasun Face Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50+ was a Beauty Magazine Awards 2015 Finalist.
What are the key features of this sun protection?
This product has been several important features that make it stand out from the crowd. Here are a few of those features:
- Contains Ectoin for active DNA and cell protection as well as Superoxide Dismutase – S.O.D. which is an enzyme that effectively neutralises skin-damaging free radical activity stimulated by exposure to the sun.
- Ultrasun Face Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50+ comes in an airless pump dispenser, which prevents product deterioration and contamination.
- The sun protection is incredibly fast-absorbing, ultralight and has a non-greasy texture.
How to use Ultrasun Face Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50+
All sun protection solutions will offer the best protection once you apply them correctly. To get the best out of Ultrasun Face Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50+, we recommend the following steps:
- Dispense 1 finger length of the face fluid and apply this to your face evenly at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Dispense another finger length of the face fluid and apply this to your neck and ears
- Re-apply in the event of excessive towelling, sweating or prolonged swimming.
Ultrasun is ideal for anyone who is prone to sun allergies, such as prickly heat and Majorca acne (aka acne aestivalis). Within the Ultrasun range, there are other face sun protection products available. Have you tried Anti-Pollution Face Fluid SPF 50+, Anti-Ageing SPF 50+, Anti-Ageing Tinted SPF 30 or Anti-Ageing Tinted SPF 50.
What’s in the bottle?
This Ultrasun Face Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50+ does not contain perfume, emulsifiers or preservatives. Here’s a list of the key active ingredients that will protect you from harmful UV rays:
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (also called Avobenzone)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine