Take this sun protective beach tent UPF 40 shelter anywhere and keep your loved ones out of direct sunlight; at home in the garden, at the park, at the beach and, well, just about anywhere. Easy to assemble with only 2 poles threaded from corner to corner.
The beach tent UPF 40 has several key features:
- Quick to assemble with nylon poles connected with an elasticated cord, giving a sturdy structure
- Sand pockets on each side to weight the tent down if pegs are not an option
- Once assembled the sun shelter offers a generous space of 210cm (w) x 120cm (d) x 120cm (h)
- Metal pegs supplied can be used to firmly position the beach tent in place on a windy day – and can be used on grass or sand.
- The tent design has a water-proof groundsheet which is fully woven-in to the walls. This offers excellent waterproofing when pitching the beach tent on damp or wet ground. The front part can be laid flat on the ground or it also zips into the opening to partially or fully close the tent – offering privacy when needed for changing out of wet swimming clothes.
- The beach shelter is made of a material that has Ultraviolet Protection Factor (40). The beach tent provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays from the sun. This blocks approximately 97.5% of both types of UV and is categorised as “Excellent UV Protection”. (Note: to compare UVA protection in a sun protection lotion would be 5*UVA Rating if it blocked over 90% of UVA)
- The Wilton Bradley beach tent comes in either bright red & silver or blue & silver.
- The beach tent UPF 40 comes in a handy storage bag which packs down to 70cm (l) x 10cm (d) and weighs just 1.27kg making it very portable.
Perfect addition to your family outings to beach or park as well as those days at home in the garden.
The beach tent pack contains
- Carry case
- Beach Tent with a zipped groundsheet made with material that has ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 40
- Bag of 4 pegs,
- 2 foldable nylon corded tent poles