The Orange Pop Up Beach Tent UPF 40 from Wilton Bradley is such a handy, easy-to-pop-up sun protection shelter for your whole family. It’s versatile to use at home, at the park or at the beach. We have wondered why it’s called a beach tent, because it’s lightweight and portable to have with you on any family adventures anywhere.
Not just for kids. The Orange Pop Up Beach Tent UPF 40 would be great at festivals, summer picnics and more.
Here’s some of the specifics you will want to know about the Orange Pop Up Beach Tent UPF 40:
- Very quick to assemble. Open the carry bag and POP!
- This pop up beach tent doesn’t require poles or pegs, to assemble, but if there’s a breeze, make sure you weigh it down, so it doesn’t get blown away.
- Once assembled, this shelter gives a good amount of shade – 196cm (w) x 117cm (d) x 108cm (h).
- The Orange Pop Up Beach Tent UPF 40 is made of material with Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40, which can block out at least 97.5% of UV.
- Instructions on how to fold away are included in the pack. It only takes a few minutes, once you know how to fold correctly back into the carry case. Be firm, but gentle when packing it away.
Your Orange Pop Up Beach Tent UPF 40 pack contains
- Circular carry bag with handle straps for easy transporting (measuring 50cm diameter, weighing approx 0.67kg).
- Orange Pop Up Beach Tent UPF 40.
- Instructions on how to get the beach tent back into the bag!