Wilkinson Sword's Hydro 5 Sense razor and blades, designed to give a close shave.Hydro 5 Sense is built to address irritation head-on with the inclusion of an innovative build-in shock absorber on the razor head that allows for an incredibly close shave, alonside unique refill gel formulas which provide specific shaving benefits that cater to men's differing needs. The Hydro 5 Sense Blades feature 7 hydrating gel pools that contain menthol and 5 ultra glide blades with skin guards, leaving your skin feeling energized.Hydro 5 Sense razor auto-adjusts when pressure is applied, flexing as needed and absorbing excess energy that normally exerts onto the skin. When the pressure goes away, the razor returns to its original state. The how to guide:
- Exfoliate - It will help prepare the skin for your shave.
- Wet your stubble with warm water before shaving to hydrate the hair making it easier to cut.
- Make sure your blades are sharp. Dull blades are the culprit for most shaving accidents.
- Shave the most sensitive area of your face first - the neck and below the jawbone - then move up the face, applying gentle pressure and shaving with the grain of the hair.
- Apply oil / alcohol free moisturiser to soothe, protect and invigorate your skin.
- Built-In Shock Absorber Featuring shock absorption technology, the mechanism inside “senses” when different pressure is exerted on skin during shaving and auto adjusts to provide the optimum amount of pressure.
- Flip Trimmer - With a simple flick of the thumb, can be used to edge and trim, reaching those hard-to-get-to areas such as under the nose. It’s much easier to use than standard edging blades as there’s no need to turn over the razor to access it.
PEG-119M, Titanium dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkibutter, Candelilla Cera, Hydrated Silica