Safe Sea Jellyfish Sting Protection Lotion will, when applied on skin before going in to infested waters, help to protect you from the stinging mechanisms of most jellyfish, sea lice, sea nettle and coral.
This product contains unique, patented ingredients which deactivate the stinging mechanism, leaving you safe and sound. They will:
- Make it difficult for stinging tentacles to grip onto the slippery lotion.
- Mimic jellyfish – so they think your skin is a jellyfish too!
- Block the stinging process being activated.
- Prevent the sting being fired.
It’s OK – the ingredients in Safe Sea Jellyfish Sting Protection Lotion do not harm the jellyfish and are non-toxic for the marine environment. Jellyfish and other living organisms are becoming increasingly common both at home and abroad, but Safe Sea will help to take the sting out of any chance encounter! Safe Sea Jellyfish Sting Protection Lotion is ideal for divers or those not requiring sun protection. This comes in a 118ml (4 fl oz) bottle. Typically, one bottle contains enough lotion to allow four complete body applications. Each application is good for about 80 minutes when swimming or diving in and out of the water.
- Water resistant for 80 minutes.
- Hypo-allergenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Patented ingredients that deactivate the stinging.
Jellyfish can be dangerous. Although this product will protect you, it should not be considered as a recommendation to go in to Jellyfish infested waters. If you are stung SafeSea cannot be used as a treatment. Always seek medical advice.