Wilkinson Sword's Hydro 5 Sense razor features: A built-in shock absorber, flipper trimmer, cartridge with 7 hydrating gel pools that contain menthol and 5 ultra glide blades with skin guards, leaving your skin feeling energized. Hydro 5 Sense razor auto-adjusts when pressure is applied, flexing as needed and absorbing excess energy that normally exerts onto the skin. When the pressure goes away, the razor returns to its original state. The how to guide:
- Exfoliate - It will help prepare the skin for your shave.
- Wet your stubble with warm water before shaving to hydrate the hair making it easier to cut.
- Make sure your blades are sharp. Dull blades are the culprit for most shaving accidents.
- Shave the most sensitive area of your face first - the neck and below the jawbone - then move up the face, applying gentle pressure and shaving with the grain of the hair.
- Apply oil / alcohol free moisturiser to soothe, protect and invigorate your skin.